Formal Nights on Elation

caryatid

I'm a brand new cruiser and I have a question about formal nights. I was wondering how I could find out how many formal nights there would be on our 5 night cruise on Carnival Elation from January 6-11. Does anyone know off the top of their head, or knows where I can go to find out? Thanks for the help, I wouldn't want to be underdressed! :p

I have been wondering this same thing regarding which night formal night might be on our March 31, 2007 sailing on the Elation. I know that usually it is the 2nd night, but on our 5 day itinerary, we will be in Nassau until 7:00 (our latest night in port) on the 2nd night. The sea day which has been mentioned as another alternative is our last night at sea. So wouldn't think of it being then either. Any thoughts.

We just got back from the 5 day Elation on Sat. There was one formal night and it was the second night of the cruise which was our day at sea. When we went on the Fantasy 3 day cruise we had formal night on the night that we were in Nassau. They most likely will not do a formal night on the last night as everyone will have there bags packed and sitting out in the hallways so they can be picked up. I hope this helped you a little.

Archived