Flight Help Please

medicalman

Good morning,

we have booked a seven night western cruise in oct 2007, we will be flying from manchester uk,to orlando a few days before the cruise to see some friends who now live in orlando , then we want to fly from orlando to newyork for a few nights then from newyork to manchester uk.

has anybody done this trip before?can anybody suggest the best way to book flights?

i have seen continental multitrip, but is there a cheaper way to do this trip?in the uk we have ryan air and easy jet, what cheap airlines are there in the usa?

thanks

medicalman

first time cruiser!!!!!!

:D :confused:

Hello, Try a site like Expedia or Travelocity to research who does these flights. I usually fly Delta and checked their website 398.70 pounds including taxes per person. This is for a booking several months in advance. They won't except reservations for next October yet. It does include a couple of layovers. Hope this helps.

Cheap airlines in the US include Southwest and Jet Blue. I'm not sure if they do the Orlando-New York run but you can check their websites:

www.southwest.com

www.jetblue.com

Searching for the international flight I would check Kayak or as previously suggested Travelocity or Expedia:

www.kayak.com

www.travelocity.com

www.expedia.com

You will have to watch to see when bookings open for Oct 07 on some. Happy searching!

Cheryl

Archived