Has Anyone Seen Sun's Night Entertainment

elou

We were on the Sun and the entertainment was not good. Having said that, I am certain that the entertainment varies by ship and sailing-depending on who is booked. We are on the Star in a few weeks and I am certain that the entertainment will be better. Everyone has different tastes. On our Sun cruise, the number of people leaving between sets was very noticeable.

Well, you know it is always changing, esp. when you get a non regular itinerary like the Sun currently has. I just got off and thought the entertainment was pretty good. The comedians were funny, the jugglers good, but unfortunately for us, this was our third cruise in a row with Tony Cherry (he is good though) and the Broadway shows were the same as on the Dawn back in Feb (left a little to be desired). The cruisestaff was very good, but that is also dynamic, as this was the last cruise for 2 of them.

Archived