Cozumelhomes

NickyLouise

Is Cozumelhomes a timeshare outfit? Check out the thread I referenced in my earlier answer to you about traveling to Tulum(http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/...54&m=1553078686); the original poster did her trip to Tulum by attending a time share presentation. If money is really that tight, then it might be a good alternative, although I'd never, ever attend timeshare presentation unless there were a gun to my head!!!

Oh, for $110, there'd better not be a timeshare presentation! The name of the group just led me to believe it might be. You may want to compare the price your ship's excursion; would it be much more than that? Also, would the timing be compatible with the ship's arrival/departure?

Cozumel Homes is not a timeshare firm. Among their services are property management, vacation home rental, and the jungle dune buggy tour. They own the dune buggy tour. Dan Withington is the owner. Very nice guy! In fact, he builds the dune buggies. You won't have to sit through any sort of presentation. Just book your dune buggy trip and you're ready to go. They won't try to sell you anything else.

Archived