table for two?

ryansmama

Not hard if you act early either through your ta or call RC if you booked yourself and make the request. Most all ships have tables for two but they are very limited. Make your request ASAP

You mention Carnival, it depends on the ship. If you are going with the older ships. I don't they have table for two. But if you are going with the bigger ones then request a table for two.

What I have done in the past is ask when you get in at check-in. Ask if you have a table for two. They should be able to tell you that. If you dont go to the dinner room and ask to be move to a table for two.

We just did Royal Caribbean and I requested a table for two which I got. But at first I didn't think we got it. I was told the wrong information, but didn't want to mess with changing tables for a 4 day cruise. Plus the line was long to change the table. But we got to the dinning room for dinner and was taken to a table for two. So that work out.

Just ask when you get on the ship and change then.

I've always seen several tables for two on all of Carnival's ship, even the smaller older ships. They seem to be in little out-of-the-way areas, so you'd have plenty of alone time for sure.

I'd suggest telling your booking agent to be emphatic when she books with whichever line. No dining assignments are assured unless you're a Platinum guest w/Carnival...but if after boarding you see your request hasn't been met - you can see the Maitre d' and request the table size. They're pretty accommodating if they can do it for you.:)

One more piece of advice: if your booking agent is unable to get you a table for two, when you embark, go see the Maitr'D (sp?) and put in a special request. You may not get it the first night. But, after that, maybe.

We requested a table for two for our honeymoon cruise (NCL SS Norway, may she rest in peace) and received it. But, the fact that it was our honeymoon may have played into that, too. Be sure to tell them it's your anniversary.

Happy Sailing!! :D

Archived