Christmas Cruise

Tikibird

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tikibird, Although I'm not going on your Christmas cruise as I'm going on Pacific Princess (22 Dec) 2 of my workmates, Paula & Colleen are going on their first ever cruise after hearing me rave on about cruising after our last Christmas cruise....They are very excited and I'm sure you'll all have a great cruise.

Hi Tinalou,

The Christmas decorations are fantastic - the whole ship is decorated and they do Carols by Candlelight on Christmas Eve. Santa arrives on Christmas morning and there are presents for the kids and even the adults receive a small gift in their cabin. The whole atmosphere is very festive and it's like celebrating Christmas with one huge happy family! (without the cooking, hassles and bickering :D ) We love it so much that next year will be our 3rd Christmas cruise.:)

Davoni, that sounds awesome! Well I guess I will be the first to post pics of a Christmas cruise! Do they do the whole turkey dinner?

Yes they sure do...Turkey, ham and all the trimmings, plum pudding and brandy custard too. The tables are laid with bon-bons and Christmas night is a formal night....All in all it's fantastic, you'll love it:)

Archived