St. James Church or Farley Hill?

judyzoo

We’re looking at two tours and are looking for suggestions about which to choose. They both appear to go through several parts of the island, but I’m interested in the stops. One stops at St. James Paris Church and also at Highland Adventure Centre for a drink. The other stops at Farley Hill National Park. I’m thinking that the adventure centre doesn’t have much to offer for a quick stop, as it seems to be for activities that require some time, which means our choices are the church or Farley. Any opinions? (Yes, I know there are more interesting tours, but DH has nixed the others).

Lois,

Thanks for your response. The tour description refers to St. James Parish Church, so I guess that's what it is, unless it's St. John's church in St. James Parish, which is also possible. It is described as an old church and sounds somewhat interesting, but then again we've seen lots of old churches and old cemeteries. I'm leaning toward Farley Hill -- is it very mountainous to get there? I seem to recall that Barbados is quite hilly but doesn't have really high mountains. Mountains are not DH's favorite places.

Archived