Is it Sunday yet?

kr4625

I want to thank everyone for all the helpful information. I am so glad I found this site. Almost everyone has made me really look forward to Princess. (The major complainers...well I just feel sorry for them and their miserable lives)

What do people do those last 24-48 hours when your mind has already left but the body still at home?

I just keep pacing and staring at my unpacked suitcase.

I want to thank everyone for all the helpful information. I am so glad I found this site. Almost everyone has made me really look forward to Princess. (The major complainers...well I just feel sorry for them and their miserable lives)

What do people do those last 24-48 hours when your mind has already left but the body still at home?

I just keep pacing and staring at my unpacked suitcase.

:D :D We talk about it, read about it and post about it and then start over again:D :D

I dream I'm onboard the ship and plan out what I want to do when I board. :) I also go over the deck plans over and over. Don't ask me why. :) And, I post furiously in my Roll Call.

Are you going or just coming back???? If you're going and I think you are from what I was reading then if I were you I'd pack those unpacked suitcases. That'll take you at least a day or two if you're like me and then it will be time to GO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're back then unpack all your treasures that you got while at all the ports, smile and remember what a great time you had.

Then write a great review about your cruise so we can enjoy it with you.

Going: HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!

Just Back: WRITE A NICE LONG REVIEW!!

Archived