Carnival Liberty "Liberty Belles' Group Cruise- January 2006

The "Liberty Belles" aka Jan and Caroline cordially invite you to be one of "THE FIRST":) to sail on Carnival's brand new Carnival Liberty when she arrives in the USofA ..... we don't know the itinerary yet so we're having a little contest here on the Carnival board...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=43435 (if you want to check it out!)

The cruise will be first of January 2006 -- as SOON as Carnival announces the itinerary the contest is over, we'll have an exact date, and the party preparations will begin!!

It's our Critic Cruise Critic duty to

welcome every Carnival ship

with an "official" group!!

Email jlwgm@comcast.net or carocruiser@aol.com to get on the list for for the welcoming party or sign up here!

Don't snooze 674.gifand let this one pass you by!

WOW! 2006!! I'll bet they'll even have, like, teletransporters by then and you won't even have to fly to get to the port! :D But even if you have to fly, it will be sooo worth it! That is gonna be one BIG ship!

shipdetail_cq.jpg

And since it will be coming from cruising the Mediterranean, maybe we'll even find some cute Italian's stowed away! :rolleyes:

If you haven't taken your guess as to what the caribbean itinerary will be yet, post it soon! (Maybe we can influence the folks at Carnival into picking the places WE want to go to! OK...So I live in a dream world and those voices in my head can get a little annoying sometimes. :cool: )

Ok lets hope it will be a 10 day cruise hitting all eastern and southers ports! I think Carnival needs a 10-12 day cruise out of the east coast!!! 5 port days 5 sea days. what a cruise lets see starting at $825 for an inside $900 for an outside and $975 for a balcony!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

What's up, Carnival???????:confused: :confused:

We will definitely be hosting a Cruise Critic Group Cruise on the New Carnival Liberty in January 2006 and the link in the post above to the "guess the itinerary" contest is still live on the Carnival board since we don't know where the ship is going other than it's from Florida!!!!

Get ready to get away in January 2006 and party with us on the Carnival Liberty... as soon as we have an itinerary we will crown the winner of our contest with their own valuable Cruise Critic prize sure to dazzle your friends...

AND get rates and a definite date.

You know you want to go so don't touch that dial....... :D

To get your name on the list for more information as soon as we have it email me (carocruiser@aol.com) or Emerald at jlwgm@comcast.net....

Archived