Anyway I can find out est of teens on board?

picnicpat

Not be be glib but not unless you personally know someone or can bribe someone in the hotel coordinator's office for that ship. That is not information they make available.

Although it is not a typical time for breaks across the country I am assuming that your are on a school break of some kind in your state, you will therefore likely find others doing the same thing.

My husband and I are sailing Jan 22 on SOS with 2 15 yr old daughters. Both are very outgoing and cant wait til sail date. Any advice for them? Thanks

We had the same concerns on a Dec 3 cruise with our teens. Our trip fell between Thanksgiving and Christmas break and our boys thought they would be the only kids there because most schools were in. Called RCI and they said, "don't worry, there are always plenty of teens onboard". RCI was correct. They met several kids their age and still have contact with a couple of them a year later. Enjoy your cruise.

I went on my roll call thread and found out that a couple of people on there had kids my Daughter's age. We set up a special teen thread so they could talk to each other. There were about four of them that got to know each other before the cruise. They met up the first day and ended up meeting about ten other kids the first night in the teen club. She had the time of her life!!!!

which SOS are you reffering too, if it is the serenade i can help you with that ship being a teen, the ship had alot to do for the teens, and the night club was really nice, the mini golf was great, but overall you can get meat alot of teens especially at the teen club and the arcade, ship was not bad, but i feel the voyager class ships have more to do for the teens, and the radiance class i feel are more fit to the adult crowd

One tip that has been repeated many times here is to have your daughters go to the very first "meeting" for their age group in Adventure Ocean. There should be a compass (directory of daily activities) for Adventure Ocean in your cabin upon boarding. If not , ask at guest relations. This first get-together is where connections and friendships are formed among the teens on board. Have a great time!!

We have been on two cruises in January (different years). From our experience there are very few kids on board. There will be some, but few.

We think January is the best month to cruise, for us anyways, because the prices are a lot lower and we can escape the cold winters in MN, and there are less out of control kids on board.

Your daughters should have a blast! There is lots to do on the ship.

Archived