Praise for Princess

julieh

Having just taken the third vacation this year staying in 5 star hotels around the UK it has made us realise just how good the standards of service are onboard Princess ships and how well you are looked after. None of the hotels matched the standards onboard.

I know that a lot of crew from the Captains down to the Room Stewards read these posts and we can all be quick to post when things go wrong so just wanted to say WELL DONE AND THANK YOU to all the people that have made our cruises so wonderfull. We appreciate all your hard work.

We are now looking forward to many more starting on the 6th January 2007 on the Sea Princess.

Julie

I also agree. it is nice once in awhile to read how great Princess is. Now I have been on 7 Princess cruises and while at times there was a glitch , but nothing earth shattering, all of my Princess cruises have been great some better than others.

JulieH thanks for this thread.

marilyn

Here's some more,+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I couldn't help it,the devil made me do it.

JIM

WE JUST RETURNED FROM THE TRANSATLANTIC REPOSITIONING CRUISE (oops! didn't see what was happening here!) and fully agree.

The GRAND was just grand; everything was amazingly wonderful. We are so glad we gave Princess another chance after a 2004 cruise that was NOT; we will be returning, for sure.

I'm always just amazed at the "negative nellies" onboard :( who seem to pick at everything when there's NOTHING to pick at............and at the way some people speak to the Dining Room servers. We had nothing but excellent service and the ship was immaculate.:)

I believe you need to have a good attitude when you are on vacation either on land or in the seas. Nothing is ever going to go perfectly but try and not sweat the small stuff . I can count only a few disgruntled employess on Princess that we have encountered but I can not count the number that have been terrific and that is a good thing .

Archived