??? For Avril

ROPD184

Hey girl whats up...wasnt sure if you noticed that the site we were all chatting on has been removed and started over with all the Conquest info....thats the ship that one the vote for our VDay 08 trip...If you go to the "Cupid's Conquest" Page, it has a link to all the pricing and deposit deadline and stuff. Not much time on the CHEAP deposit, so i was just tryin to catch ya and make sure you knew since you were so interested. Let me know either way ok?? THANKS!

Ok....heres the deal..I cant post on these pages the actual prices and deposits...OR deadlines..

To officially post that you still wanna go...go to this link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=444244

Thats the new board that we are going to be on. Make sure to check it whenever you get on to see if anything has changed. That also gives you a chance to share with everyone else how you are doin.

For the ACTUAL cruise and deposit info, along with the deadline, go to this link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=444245

If you think you can make the deadline, let me know on the main page (the first link I gave you) IT is cheap and buys your mama time to have to pay for the rest. Just let me know ok?? SEE YA SOON!

Archived