Infinity -- cabins 9162 and 6144/6143

takeavacation

Hi - just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with any of the above cabins on the Infinity --or sister ships. The 9162 is a CC - aft and the other two are almost aft (next to sky suites that connect to Penthouse). The deckplans make the cabin and balconies appear bigger -- are they really? Thanks for any info!

Hi - just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with any of the above cabins on the Infinity --or sister ships. The 9162 is a CC - aft and the other two are almost aft (next to sky suites that connect to Penthouse). The deckplans make the cabin and balconies appear bigger -- are they really? Thanks for any info!

Yes indeed! I just returned from the Constellation (sister ship) New England/Canada cruise in CC cabin 6143. The balcony is at least three times larger than the normal balcony. The cabin was larger too by about 1-2 feet. We were two older ladies with 2 huge suitcases (the largest you can fly with without penalty), two smaller checked bags, and two carry-ons. There was plenty of storage space to unpack, hang 6 formal outfits plus probably another 6 outfits, plus two jackets. I think this has been the largest cabin and balcony on any of my 5 cruises. And it was so quiet tucked in amongst all the suites. Our cabin attendant was also super. He had all the suites besides us, but he was always there and very attentive. You would have thought we were his only cabin. We felt like we were actually in a suite ourselves. It was fantastic!:D

My bride and I have had 9162 on Infinity twice for a total of 18 days and we would book it again in a minute.

The cabin is the same size as any other CC cabin (9160 is bigger as it is a handicapped cabin) but the verandah is HUGE! Plus if you have it for a canal crossing as we did, it was wonderful to be able to see three sides of the canal at one time.

Some folks have said that they can hear chairs being moved around on the deck above. But we never did. On the other side of the coin, we are early risers so there may have been some movement after we headed to the gym.

Archived