Galveston-Walking from Harbor House???

kftw

We will cruising on the Grand Princess and staying the nite before at the Harbor House in a few weeks.

Question is - How difficult of a walk is it to the terminal?

Thanks for your help.

If the Grand is docking at Terminal 1....you probably have about a 1700 ft walk to the entrance of Terminal 1. Once at Terminal 1 it is covered.

If the Carnival Ecstacy is in port on that same Saturday ( I have not checked the Carnival website) , then the Grand moves back to Terminal 2 so add maybe another 500-900 feet to the above walk.

Now, your difficulty.....the weather factor this time of year plus your baggage capacity....how many trips to roll the bags over to Terminal 1 or 2?

If the Grand is docking at Terminal 1....you probably have about a 1700 ft walk to the entrance of Terminal 1. Once at Terminal 1 it is covered.

If the Carnival Ecstacy is in port on that same Saturday ( I have not checked the Carnival website) , then the Grand moves back to Terminal 2 so add maybe another 500-900 feet to the above walk.

Now, your difficulty.....the weather factor this time of year plus your baggage capacity....how many trips to roll the bags over to Terminal 1 or 2?

I will check on the Ecstacy's schedule. It was there last Saturday.

If walking, we could roll the bags in one trip. But it sounds as if the best idea would be to have dh drive me with the luggage to the terminal then go back & park after dropping me off.

Thank you for your help.

I will check on the Ecstacy's schedule. It was there last Saturday.

If walking, we could roll the bags in one trip. But it sounds as if the best idea would be to have dh drive me with the luggage to the terminal then go back & park after dropping me off.

Thank you for your help.

Oh yea.....I believe the Splendour is back in G too.....so if the Ecstacy is not in on a Saturday.....the Splendour could be

Archived