Sushi question on the Dawn

janymac

I just checked last week's Dailies for the Dawn. On Monday, Thursday & Friday the sushi restaurant was open from noon to 2pm. The charge was listed as $12.50 though.

Do you know if this is all you can eat? DH and DD want to have some sushi while onboard.

Thanks so much

janymac;)

Do you know if this is all you can eat? DH and DD want to have some sushi while onboard.

Thanks so much

janymac;)

We've sailed the Dawn 6 times and it's always been all-you can eat. The price may have gone from $10 to $12.50.

If you like sushi, tell the chef to make you something special. You don't have to select from what's on the conveyor.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Thanks so much

janymac;)

Unfortunately janymac, all-you-can eat sushi is no more on the Dawn. If you check out the menus "missjanet" uploaded, you'll see that the $12.50 allows you to pick and choose from a menu. My DW and I were lucky enough to have the last all-you-can eat sushi service when we sailed 3 weeks ago!

• 2 weeks later...

I am not the sushi eater, what do you get for that price if it is not all you an eat and do you think it is worth it? My DH and DD love the sushi and were looking forward to the all you can eat!!

Thanks

janymac:p

Unfortunately janymac, all-you-can eat sushi is no more on the Dawn. If you check out the menus "missjanet" uploaded, you'll see that the $12.50 allows you to pick and choose from a menu. My DW and I were lucky enough to have the last all-you-can eat sushi service when we sailed 3 weeks ago!

that's a bummer-My son would make the sushi bar at least once a day-he'll be disappointed!

I, however, was the 'cheap date'-I would only be able to eat about 3-4 rolls and be full!

I wonder if that means the conveyor belt is gone???

I am not the sushi eater, what do you get for that price if it is not all you an eat and do you think it is worth it? My DH and DD love the sushi and were looking forward to the all you can eat!!

Thanks

janymac:p

Check out http://www.kast.org/NCLDawnMenus/ and scroll down until you see the sushi menu and what you can get per order. Do I think it's worth it...no, but they do offer a better variety (i.e. now they have tempura) so it's probably worth trying.:)

The Dawn menu posted is interesting but it doesn't seem to specify how it is priced--or am I overlooking something--Thanks
For $12.50 you can select whatever the said quantity is from each group or you can order one of the combos found on the bottom of the menu.

Archived