? about the Atlantic Deck on the Miracle

Sandi149

Hi,

I am wondering if they have deck chairs on the exterior promenade on the Atlantic Deck on the Miracle. I was looking at pictures of the Victory and I noticed that they had nice lounge chairs on the exterior promenade. Sitting out there would be really wonderful if you didn't want all the sun on the top decks.

Thanks. :)

Hi,

I am wondering if they have deck chairs on the exterior promenade on the Atlantic Deck on the Miracle. I was looking at pictures of the Victory and I noticed that they had nice lounge chairs on the exterior promenade. Sitting out there would be really wonderful if you didn't want all the sun on the top decks.

Thanks. :)

We had aft window upper level for the dining room seating...the waiter pointed to a side door that we could "slip out" instead of walking back thru the dining room. We used this to walk the deck every night and view the sunset after eating....I don't recall ever seeing any loungers.

We had aft window upper level for the dining room seating...the waiter pointed to a side door that we could "slip out" instead of walking back thru the dining room. We used this to walk the deck every night and view the sunset after eating....I don't recall ever seeing any loungers.

That's too bad. I think it would be great to sit out there.

It's possible that by the time we were out there, they could have had them stacked and put away for the evening(tucked away in a corner).......It's a beautiful ship......there are plenty of spots to get away from it all, I'm sure you'll have a great time. We loved the Miracle so much, it only took a few days at home to book again for next year.

Are there any shady areas on the outside part of the lido deck to sit if I wanted? That hot tropical sun can get very intense after a while and I don't want to burn up like a lobster.:eek:
The aft lido bar had a nice covering http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2701691260089406063TxYIRZ and there were nice(quiet/low traffic) areas for sitting on the upper decks by the slanted glass near the front. Gatsby's was good if you want view and low traffic but want to be indoors.

Archived