Proposed onboard? Tell your story!

DH Could have proposed to me while on the Inspiration, but nooooooooooo. He chose to do it in our office at home. I was surfing the web, and he sat in his chair next to mine. IN OUR OFFICE! :mad: LOL Sorry, I remind him of that all the time. He's so romantic. :D

It's almost our year anniversay of being engaged and going on another cruise in 2 weeks (the one we booked on board).

My fiance surprised me with a proposal the minute we got to our cabin so that I would have as much time as possible calling my family and friends before we lleft port and lost reception. He had a bouquet of roses in the room, and had created a list of people he didn't want me to forget to call / email.

I must have been a pretty funny sight: bawling my eyes out (happy!!!) on the top deck, talking on my cell phone and staring at my ring finger. It was wonderful, we had a whole week to ourselves before all the craziness of wedding planning started.

It's almost our year anniversay of being engaged and going on another cruise in 2 weeks (the one we booked on board).

My fiance surprised me with a proposal the minute we got to our cabin so that I would have as much time as possible calling my family and friends before we lleft port and lost reception. He had a bouquet of roses in the room, and had created a list of people he didn't want me to forget to call / email.

I must have been a pretty funny sight: bawling my eyes out (happy!!!) on the top deck, talking on my cell phone and staring at my ring finger. It was wonderful, we had a whole week to ourselves before all the craziness of wedding planning started.

That's beautiful! When are you getting married? Need a DJ? ;) You could say you got engaged on a cruise and found your DJ on a Cruise Critic! LOL

On one of my cruises, the CD was in on the whole thing. He had the groom to be on stage in the large show lounge. Told him he and his GF won a prize. Called her up also. Then the BF got down on one knee and proposed in front of about 1/3 of the pax. I was crying it was so sweet. Of course she said yes and they did get a bottle of chapagne.

DH/I were on Explorer in September and watched a proposal. It was really cool....

We were in line to have our formal portrait taken. During this one couple's portrait, the guy got down on his knee and proposed to the girl. The photographer captured the whole thing and took several pictures. It was so much fun to watch and she never expected it. We all started clapping for them and the sound of our clapping echoed throughout the Royal Promenade.

Archived