Store Addictions

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

Does anyone else have a clothing store (or internet) addiction like mine? Mine is victoriassecret.com. The prettiest clothes, shoes, dresses, swimsuits (oh, and of course the unmentionables!) As soon as I get a catalog in the mail I go ga ga, and if it's a clearance catalog, watch out everyone! This is the ONLY place I shop for my things, as they have everything I need. I even have to have my items sent to work so hubby doesn't know how crazy I am (although he has some idea!), and the UPS man thinks all I get from there is underwear and must have rooms full and constantly jokes that "the honeymoon just won't end".

For me, it's Coldwater Creek- both the retail store and the website. I just bought some great dresses for my mom and had them shipped to her for our upcoming cruise. Returns are never a problem. Of course, while shopping for her, I found quite a few items that "I couldn't live without". :D

Archived