NCL Dream _ LaPorte Texas

tawcat

just a note to those that drive, more specifically, to those that drive in the day before. we drove in from little rock, arkansas. decided to go ahead and drive all the way in to LaPorte. made last minute reservations at the comfort suites. the accommodations were great, the room consisted of a mini kitchen area with micro wave and fridge; a seating area with couch, table etc.; beds very nice and comfortable; free breakfast in the morning, consisted of scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, toast, dry cereal, fresh fruits etc. a very good value for the dollar. enough restaurants in the immediate area. about 10 minutes from the terminal. parking at the terminal is $49 in advance. however, comfort suites will allow you park in their lot free of charge. i think they said local shuttle service was available for $5-10 per person one way.

i am planning on putting some pics of the room up within the next few days.

**disclaimer: i in no way have any connection with comfort suites, this is simply an opinion from a great personal experience.**

Thank you for your review of this hotel. :D We do have a reservation to stay here the night before our cruise. I can't wait to see your pictures. The shuttle is $5 pp each way. We have four people in our group, so DH thinks that it will be easier to park at the pier, since it would only save us $9 to park at the hotel. Did you use the shuttle, or park at the pier? How long did it take to get from the hotel to the pier? If you used the shuttle, how long did you have to wait for it to pick you up? Anything else that you can suggest would be appreciated.

figured it would be easier than trying to hail a cab. debarkation was quick and easy as we opted to do the express debarkation. we were in the car on our way out of the parking at 8:10a.m.:)

here is the link to my photos

2294603120037552238lwnilB_th.jpg

Archived