TOP 75 savings / freebies on a Royal Caribbean Cruise

traveler/

Of course C&A membership appliance won´t work until you are on your first cruise or after the completion of it.

Thanks for that info. I am already a Platinum C&A member but have never applied for the Visa card. I was hoping I could do it onboard to get the shipboard credit. I will check out the loyalty desk after we board. I understand they give you double points (5000) if you apply onboard. I don't have time to get the card before we leave in ten days!

Valerie

Thanks for that info. I am already a Platinum C&A member but have never applied for the Visa card. I was hoping I could do it onboard to get the shipboard credit. I will check out the loyalty desk after we board. I understand they give you double points (5000) if you apply onboard. I don't have time to get the card before we leave in ten days!

Valerie

I didn't know about the double points if you apply onboard, but I did 2500 bonus points for my first qualifying transaction. There are threads on CC on how best to use your points. I got to the 5000 point level in the first month or so after getting the card!

• 7 years later...
A indirect way to save... If you are in the UK you can buy gift cards from Morrions to book your Royal Carribean cruise. This will entitle you to a fuel saving voucher. Every little helps to your next trip. Maybe use your RC Visa to pay for the vouchers?

http://www.morrisonsfuelsaver.co.uk/gift-card-partners/travel

Royal Caribbean aren't showing as a partner in this scheme although it does show on the front picture :confused:

Royal Caribbean aren't showing as a partner in this scheme although it does show on the front picture :confused:

Possibly because this thread originated in November of 2006 - over 7 years ago. Some of the things mentioned in it are no longer valid.

Sorry for the delay in replying. http://www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/ is up to date website so thats not the problem...

I emailed them today and they would have to phone you to make a booking. Not sure why this is but they emailed me very quickly and they will phone you so that's good. Might be good to hear from others who have used this service?

This is a great and, for us newbies in UK, very enlightening thread. I wonder if Tesco also do the travel vouchers, if not I shall do my shopping in Morrisons! :D

Well not to put you bewteen a rock and a hard place but Tesco's do a voucher scheme boost where you give them £10 worth of Tesco's vouchers and you get £30 worth of Royal Caribbean vouchers. There is a thread here that discusses this as there are some pros and cons.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1769163

Edited by Bam198