Question about E-Boarding Passes

lovebug33

Yep, that would be correct. All you really need is the top page. Now in about two weeks you should get a packet from Princess that will have your luggage tags, excursion book, and some immigration forms. We got our 01/28/07 packet yesterday. Really great surprise having just spent major bucks on Friday for Xmas presents for everyone else. Kinda like a present to ourselves. Can't wait!

lovebug,

We were on the first cruise to use the E-Ticket. I printed from the Princess website and it was one page for each passenger. You just signed at the bottom when you hit the terminal.

I did things direct from the web site and did not have it e-mailed that may be the difference. Princess does mail the luggage tags.

Getting on the ship was fine, but and this is big. Check your mailed information. Make sure your luggage tags are for your cruise and make sure your tour information is for your cruise. That was the glitch on our cruise. Our tour info came and the booking number was correct, but the info was for the Grand Princess. We were on Diamond.

There are kinks right now.

They did have extra stuff to print, but the e-ticket itself after you filled out all the stuff was just one page.

Okay, I clicked on the link to get my e-boarding pass and got an e-mail with a link. What I got was an 8 page printout. Is that what I need as my boarding pass? TIA!

Your boarding pass will say at the top of the page.......... eTICKET BOARDING PASS followed by your CRUISE DETAILS. It also has an area for your credit card info and your signiture at the bottom. You may have just your travel summary pages. You can print your boarding pass directly off of the Princess site by clicking on "view your travel summary" then it gives you the link to "print your boarding pass". Hope this helps clear things up for you.

Archived