first time on fantasy

paradoc1

I know you are new here but please let me give you a little tip since I see you have started three threads with the same title. Click on your name & all your threads with answers should come up instead of starting new ones.

Welcome to CC & hope you enjoy your first cruise. :)

Here's a thread that may help answer some of your questions. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=445035&highlight=Fantasy

Also go up to the blue bar & click on SEARCH. Enter Fantasy Review for an excellent article that was published in the New Orleans paper last week.

Hello and welcome to the CC!

You will love the Fantasy. Great ship for a newbie! We have sailed her several times in the last couple of years. We lived at the Cape and it was so easy to jump on board. From the time that you check in your luggage until you board is a matter of minutes, unless you arrive so early that they make you wait! ;)

Anyway, there are hundreds of things about the Fantasy that we like and just a few things that we don't. I like a smaller ship, but DH likes a big ship. The one thing that we don't like about the Fantasy is the fact that it doesn't offer the supper clubs. DH loves the supper clubs.

The second thing that I don't like about the Fantasy is the sail away view, but that has all changed so I can't comment on N.O. When it was at the Cape, the view out to sea stinks, of course unless you are lucky enought to see a launch. In Sept. we were lucky and saw a wonderful launch just before the life boat drill. Have some great video.

Have a great cruise!

P.S. Do an "Instant email notification" to a thread and you can keep up with something that you posted.

Archived