Silver Moon

beauty1492

We booked the SILVER MOON 1 and it was the highlight of this trip.

We were on Carnival destiny 10-22 We booked the Silver Moon because of review here. And I just want to thank everyone who posted! Here was was our expericance.

We wait in a wonderful dock terminal area; it was clean, shady with nice chairs. We were pickup in a super clean air condition bus (with others going on Silver Moon II). And taken to the boat docks, where boarded our catamarans. We sailed with two families from UK who were on land vacations in Barbados. What a wonderful day. First stop was to swim with the giant sea turtles. DH got so excited he forgot to take the strap off the camera before putting it in the underwater case. We got three wonderful photos before the case filled with water and the camera was a goner. The turtles were like big puppy dogs. Unbelievable experience to pet a sea turtle! Then off to snorkel at the shipwreck, lots of fish to watch, very cool. Up to this point it was a perfect day! But it got even better. My drink was never empty (which I didn’t really notice until we dock and I tried to walk on land) Lunch was fresh fish and other goodies truly yummy. On the sail back 3 dolphins decides to play with us! I was literal inches away as they played, swam on their backs then fronts and clicked and winked at us. This was the most fun and relaxing day of the whole trip! We loved the Silver Moon I it is a must do!

Beauty

We booked the SILVER MOON 1 and it was the highlight of this trip.

We were on Carnival destiny 10-22 We booked the Silver Moon because of review here. And I just want to thank everyone who posted! Here was was our expericance.

We wait in a wonderful dock terminal area; it was clean, shady with nice chairs. We were pickup in a super clean air condition bus (with others going on Silver Moon II). And taken to the boat docks, where boarded our catamarans. We sailed with two families from UK who were on land vacations in Barbados. What a wonderful day. First stop was to swim with the giant sea turtles. DH got so excited he forgot to take the strap off the camera before putting it in the underwater case. We got three wonderful photos before the case filled with water and the camera was a goner. The turtles were like big puppy dogs. Unbelievable experience to pet a sea turtle! Then off to snorkel at the shipwreck, lots of fish to watch, very cool. Up to this point it was a perfect day! But it got even better. My drink was never empty (which I didn’t really notice until we dock and I tried to walk on land) Lunch was fresh fish and other goodies truly yummy. On the sail back 3 dolphins decides to play with us! I was literal inches away as they played, swam on their backs then fronts and clicked and winked at us. This was the most fun and relaxing day of the whole trip! We loved the Silver Moon I it is a must do!

Beauty

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. DH and I are booked with Silvermoon I next March and we can't wait, and now after reading your review I am even more excited. We are not snorkelers, but we love being on the catamarans and out on the water. Seeing the turtles will surely be one of the highlights of our trip.

Thanks again,

Where (I would like to look at a map and see the areas) does

Silver Moon I stop at to swim with the turtles? Where is the 2nd snorkeling stop?

I emailed them and they just said 2 stops--no specific areas mentioned.

We are booked in January on Silver Moon I and I am soooo looking forward to the turtles. When we dive in Cozumel and see turtles it is always so special!

for a great review. We are booked in early February based on folks raving review of the trip on the Silver moon and now you have solidified our hopes. I to will post a review upon our return. I hope it is close to your excitement and fun you had. So the beverage cup was continually filled huh??

Archived