Awesome!!

sydmikey

my family, yes family(2 kids 12 and 8) just got off the starclipper out of st. maarten. what an awesome cruise!! crew was great, food was great, islands and ports were great(angilla,tortola,virgin gorda,st kitts,st barts,norman island and josh van dyke) and the kids had a blast!! going to ports were the big boats cant was a plus. the locals seemed to treat us different, not like tourists, maybe cause there were only 80 or so of us. and if you dont run into and meet every passenger on board, thats your fault, you cant help to meet and say hi to others. PLUS, NOT ONE DECK CHAIR HOG TO BE SEEN!!! first cruise i was on that the crew interacts with passengers. no, i dont mean drinking and doing shots at the bar, but the whole crew knowing your name, saying hi every morning to you and yes, sometimes mingling when they were off. lets face it, they arent many places to hide on a 400 foot boat.. it truely was an awesome experience. the only problem we encountered was going across the sir francis drake channel. it was roughy and yes, the boat rocks, big time!! but in closing, if you've ever cruised a big ship and felt like a number or were tired of all the people, this is definetly the boat for you. it truely feels like your cruising with friends.

sydmikey

Archived