Lounges on the Mariner

Hello,

Just wondering which lounge you think is the nicest and most tasteful in decor? I have never sailed RCI and we are getting married in April 2007. We have too many guests sailing with us to get married in the chapel (max capacity is 40 people) so they bump you to a lounge. I have seen pics of the Lotus lounge and I think it is nice.

Any recommendations or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!

I don't know how many people can fit in the Viking Crown lounge but it has a gorgeous view thanks to all the windows. I do like the Lotus Lounge though and it's quite large, and is easily closed off from other passengers so it might be the best choice.

Lotus would probalby be best for a larger wedding, since it's got more open space in the center. The Viking Crown would require guests to surround the bar if there were that many present. The dance floor is larger in the Lotus Lounge if you're planning to do your reception there, as well. The Lotus Lounge is about the only floor big enough for a traveling dance like a foxtrot. JMHO, YMMV. Outside of that, I loved Bolero's Lounge for Latin dancing.

Archived