Glory cabins 2207 or 2208

jamon

Has anyone stayed in either of these two rooms. I believe they have one twin and a sofa that converts to a bed. Is the sofa comfortable to sleep on? Can anyone confirm this and also would like to know does this room have the same amount of closet space as a regular inside room? I know you can store luggage under the bed but can you store it under the couch? or where else do you store it. Anyone have pictures of either of these? Any help would be appreciated.

the sofa in each room convert to a bed-- they dont pull out. THe back comes off and then made into a bed.

There is plenty of storage in the cabins. Some sofas have two huge drawers underneath.

for a 1A the best cabin on this ship is 2462 or the one across the hall. These cabins are huge. with two big windows-unlike the oceanview cabins.

Thanks for the reply...My understanding of the two cabins you are talking about is that they are an upper and a lower...correct? or do they also have a couch that can be used as a bed. Not wanting to climb up and down a ladder.

Archived