Question about the Splendour of the Seas

vpyle73949

Don't count on it! We've never gotten any current programming--with the exception of a news channel or two! There's precious little on the TV's!

Our son's college football team the Houston Cougars is playing in the conference usa championship game December 1st. We are very disappointed that we will not be able to see it on TV for ESPN while we are gone. The cruise lines will only tell us that it is ESPN International and we can not find out if it will be aired on the international ESPN or not.

We have not missed a game all season and if I did not have alot of customers on this cruise I would lose all my money and stay home to see the game.

I have been in constant contact with royal caribbean and they show espn international and we were told for some reason they are not allowed to show any home games from espn or espn 2 while at sea. Never have heard of this, because we have watched some big football games while on the ship. I am going to continue to keep trying to get it on tv though. I only have 2 days until we board though. I am also going to contact espn and see if they will be showing it on the computer. You can buy an unlimited internet package for $60.00 so it would be well worth it to see the game.

Archived