Veendam - What A Cruise !!

NEVO

:D English - First time cruising - Western Caribbean 11th Nov to 18th Nov

Well, where do I start - What a fantastic cruise - What a magnificent Ship - What a great crew.

I have travelled the world on many many holidays but I can honestly say that this holiday was the 'Best Ever'

• The cabin was excellent - Better than expected !
  • The cabin stewards - There for you and anything you want - They smile every time they see you and a Good Morning counts for a lot !!
  • The ship - spotlessly clean
  • The food - Never had better !
  • Entertainment - Fantastic - shows were excellent - dancers very very good - I can now do the Rumba - Great dance teachers.
  • Dining Room stewards (inc wine waiter) - Excellent !!
  • Ocean Bar and Crows Nest waiters - Excellent !!
  • Whole Experience - BEST HOLIDAY EVER !!
  • Will we go again - YES = Looking to book now.

One last mention goes to Janine the 'Customer Care Manager'

I had the misfortune of standing at the counter whilst passengers were moaning (and moaning and moaning) about the smallest petty thing !

Janine remained calm throughout and made each 'moaner' feel important and listened to everything they had to say - And then sorted the problem(s) out !!

Everyone she spoke to including myself was made to feel important. Her honesty and sincerity was commendable.

Congratulations Holland America ! You have a great employee there !

If I was in the cruise business and wanted the best customer care manager in the business, I wouldn't need to search any further.

Thank You for a Great Holiday !!

We will see you at least once in 2007 !

I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful cruise and a big Welcome to the HAL CC board!!! It's so nice to see such a happy #1 post:D

I'm especially happy selfishly because we're on the Veendam 11/25/07 for a 14-day Southern Caribbean cruise. You just make me look forward to that.

You mention you were happy with your stateroom ... could I ask what category or cabin # you were in?

Since you're looking to book, join us next year!!!:) Thanks so much for posting here. This is a great board so I hope you'll keep coming back.

Welcome aboard! We spent 45 days on the Veendam last fall and had a marvelous time. She is one of our favorite ships.

Didn't you enjoy the singing of Jeffrey Dingle the lead male singer for the cast shows? I think they are a great cast.

Glad you had such a wonderful time. We sail on her again in March.

Welcome aboard! We spent 45 days on the Veendam last fall and had a marvelous time. She is one of our favorite ships.

Didn't you enjoy the singing of Jeffrey Dingle the lead male singer for the cast shows? I think they are a great cast.

Glad you had such a wonderful time. We sail on her again in March.

FYI, Jeffrey is on the Statendam now. He was on from YVR to NZ and the on to Australia. We agree he is wonderful.

Archived