Valor Panorama Deck

teaach

I booked an 8A cabin on the Valor for 4/22/07. My PVP upgraded me to the Panorama deck to an 8E and dropped the cruise price for two $300. When I check for suites all the sites say there are none available for that sailing. I don't want to be greedy but does that mean that there is no chance of being upgraded to a suite? I don't think I can even buy one at this point.

Any advice?

sounds like the price of your cruise came down. Carnival also ran a sale not to long ago to book a certain cat and get upgraded to the highest cat available. DId the agent give you a set cabin number? If so the chances of getting upgraded to a suite is now lower. gettingupgraded any further is also lower.

Keep checking prices.

A cruise for April 22 cant be sold out. Final payment is coming due and you will see all kinds of availablity right after that.

Dear Serene,

I got to pick from several cabins on the Panorama Deck. I picked 1056 because it was close to the elevators and I am on the other side of the ship from last year's cruise. I was on the Triumph last feb. and had a balcony close to the elevators and it was very convenient. Also there was no noise from the elevators. Most reviews on Panorama on the valor seem to be very good. I also want to thank you for all your great info you provide on these boards. You don't happen to have a picture of 1056, do you? Also is it worth it to go to the Atlantis in Nassau?

going to atlantis: depends on how long you are in port.

getting a day room at the comfort inn will get you total access of atlantis for 4 people.

Just going to "look" at it wont get you far.

have you checked out the port of calls board?

Archived