Christmas Day shore excursions

polymerpig

We are thinking about booking the Bahamas cruise next Dec 2007. We'd be in Nassau on Christmas day. Will anything be open? Does Carnival offer any shore excursions on Christmas? I've already contacted "Pirates of Nassau" directly and they are closed on Christmas. We don't want the whole day booked up, but may want to do something. Thanks

I'll be on the Sensation 4-day in three weeks--it leaves Port Canaveral on 12/24 and will be in Nassau overnight on 12/25. When I get back, I'll make sure I let you know what's available as far as shore excursions and what's open around town.

I'll be on the Sensation 4-day in three weeks--it leaves Port Canaveral on 12/24 and will be in Nassau overnight on 12/25. When I get back, I'll make sure I let you know what's available as far as shore excursions and what's open around town.

We'll be there with you, Jax! 20 days.... WHOOO HOOOOO!

No one's been in Nassau on Christmas day????

We were in Nassau on Christmas day, last year. Virtually nothing was open. On top of that it was raining.

I needed a croakie for my glasses, and luckily I found that at one of the few souvenir shops that was open. The flea market is open, for what it's worth. After that purchase, I later found out that I could get a better croakie in one of the shops on board. So now I had two croakies.

Just about every taxi was offering to take you to the Atlantis hotel, which was probably one of the only things that was open.

We went back to the ship and took a snooze.

Merry Christmas.

BnB

You may want to take a look at a ship with a different itinerary. We were on a Christmas cruise a few years ago (on the Paradise) and every single store in St. Thomas was open, much to our surprise! A variety of shore excursions took place as well. You would never have known it was Christmas day!

Archived