For those of you who have purchased Carnival Air before....

bubbles1209

I used CCL air twice, and I started calling the air department at CCL about 40-45 days out (before I received docs) to see if the flight was booked yet. When I finally got the flight info, I went online to the airlines website, entered my info, and selected my seats. I had to call the airline once also because I couldn't access seats for some reason. The sooner you can get the flight info, obviously, the better choice of seats. Hope this helps. Good luck :)

I used CCL air twice, and I started calling the air department at CCL about 40-45 days out (before I received docs) to see if the flight was booked yet. When I finally got the flight info, I went online to the airlines website, entered my info, and selected my seats. I had to call the airline once also because I couldn't access seats for some reason. The sooner you can get the flight info, obviously, the better choice of seats. Hope this helps. Good luck :)
thanks sooo much:)

I booked my last year's cruise through my TA who booked airfare with CCL. There were four of us and only two got seats before the actual date of departure. I couldn't yell at my TA because he is actually my boss at work. He is a TA only part time. We went over Feb. blast year and I found out the plane was overbooked by 17 people. We did not get seats until we arrived at the gate and they were not connected. This year I booked my own air; saved $150 per person and enough to fly from Newark to Miami a day early and not deal with the thoughts of not making the ship. The savings on air was enough to stay at the 4 star Intercontinental in Miami one night precruise (booked on Hotwire $179 for 4/21 instead of $379 as posted on the hotel's website. I am looking forward to my April cruise on the Valor to the Eastern Carrib.

Archived