Back from Silver Cloud

seagirl2002

We just came back from a 19-day cruise on the Silver cloud starting in Athens going all the way to Dubai. All I can say - it has been as wonderful as always. Great service. And that was everywhere. No matter if we ate in the Restaurant, La Terrazza or at the Pool deck. Everybody was great. Food especially in La Terrazza has been outstanding. Also in the restaurant the food was very good. So there has been nothing to complain about. We had a wonderful time and we will be back for sure as soon as possible.

I will try to write a longer review but so far I do not have the time.

A question for CASHIPman - I noticed in your signature reviews of past cruises...the lowest scoring ones were to Seabourn voyages. Are your comments about those on the Seabourn board?

SeaGirl - Sorry to veer off-topic. Glad you had a wonderful trip!

A question for CASHIPman - I noticed in your signature reviews of past cruises...the lowest scoring ones were to Seabourn voyages. Are your comments about those on the Seabourn board?

SeaGirl - Sorry to veer off-topic. Glad you had a wonderful trip!

I did review one of the Seabourn cruises here...and there may be some notes floating around the Seabourn board. The lowest scoring ones were

• Seabourn Sun - Too big a ship to offer true Seabourn service. Plus it was leaving the fleet so the staff weren't all that enthusiastic
  • Seabourn Legend- Really was average at best. The famed Captain G-A was in charge and he's quite personable but much of the rest of the crew were lackluster, and the food and entertainment was lacking.

Please note though I did give the Seabourn Legend high marks. This was a wonderful cruise with enthusiastic staff and fascinating people.

Seabourn is a fine line to travel.

• 2 years later...

Archived