Baby Food on RCCL

ps88

I have a 8-mth baby going on the Dec 9 Navigator next week. My agent said he has requested baby food on board for my baby despite the fact that RCCL's website says they don't provide baby food.

Has anyone requested and got baby food on board?

Thanks!

If your child can eat smashed real food, then they will be happy to do that. If your child needs like Gerber stuff, you'll have to bring your own. That could entail a TON of extra weight, if you're flying. Can you start getting the baby to eat table food prior to sailing??? Or leave the child with a grandparent?

Don't forget the diapers, too--they don't have them onboard, either--you have to bring enough for the entire trip.

I don't know but I'd bring my own to be safe. What if the brand they have, if any, could be something your child could be allergic to?

Also, am I the only one that read the title & first thought it said Baby FOUND on RCL?

We are bringing our on - ds doesn't eat much of it (he will probably eat more steak) since he is 13 months - but does eat fruit for a before bed snack.

To get over the weight issue of everything we are taking - we are just mailing a box of many of ds dispoable things (babyfood included) to the hotel we are staying at the night before. We will just throw a luggage tag on the box when we get to the port. That may be an option if you are going down the night before. Also, One Step Ahead as a food grinder you can use if you little one is on table food, just needing it mashed. It is made for travel. I have one, but never used it as my little guy got his teeth pretty early - so he skipped a lot of mashed food and went straight for the good stuff :)

Archived