Splenda!

Brittgrrl

There's lots of talk about Splenda being available on RCCL ships-sometimes only in the dining room, sometimes only available IF you ask for it, sometimes not at all.

I was wondering if anyone who has cruised recently (especially on the Explorer) is aware of the availability?

Cheers!

i use the pink packets...but if your concerned rccl has pink...blue and yellow sweetners on their ships...i would hope that one of these would make ends meet for the week...i suppose you could bring some along...no biggie...i think spleanda is in the yellow packets...maybe i'm wrong...

Can't answer for Explorer but we just got off the Rhapsody a few weeks ago:( and I never saw the yellow package anywhere! I did not ask for it so I don't know if that would have been an option. Next time I'm just going to pack my own. How much room does a few package take up! :D

There's lots of talk about Splenda being available on RCCL ships-sometimes only in the dining room, sometimes only available IF you ask for it, sometimes not at all.

I was wondering if anyone who has cruised recently (especially on the Explorer) is aware of the availability?

Cheers!

I was on the Explorer 10/29/06. There was Splenda in the Windjammer as well as sweet N low, natural sugar cane, sugar and equal by the coffee and tea machines. I only use sugar so I didn't notice anything but that in the diningroom but I would think they have as it's in the Windjammer. Or at least it was for that cruise! :)

Archived