Carnival Liberty cabin 1015 - Panorama

Donna573

My husband insisted that I book a cabin as high as possible, but now I'm reading that the higher and closer to the front of the ship you are, the more you feel feel every bump and sway. Should we try to find a cabin closer to the middle of the ship? :confused: Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Our cruise isn't until December of 07, so if I need to change, we still have plenty of time.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I was in 1035 and loved it!

Dan

My husband insisted that I book a cabin as high as possible, but now I'm reading that the higher and closer to the front of the ship you are, the more you feel feel every bump and sway. Should we try to find a cabin closer to the middle of the ship? :confused: Has anyone stayed in this cabin? Our cruise isn't until December of 07, so if I need to change, we still have plenty of time.

Thanks!

We are in 1045 for the 8/4/07 sailing and I was wondering the same thing. We were upgraded and I wanted to make sure that it was a good thing. I have never been that far on the ship, nor had anything but rooms on my floor. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

WE are booked on the Liberty on the Panorama DECK Cabin 1050. We don't mind being up high. My husband just asked if he can string a hammock in the Funnel!

The higher the better! Plus you get close access to that nice front deck for sailing.. we love it up there!

We always protect ourselves with our Meclazine..so we dont mind a bit of rocking. We actually like being where we get lulled to sleep!

Archived