Booked Fantasy last night! So Excited!

cruisingteacher

We just booked our 2nd cruise last night on Fantasy. :) Last time we went on Holiday. My husband and I are going with my best friend and her husband. We are going March 24 for 5 days. We are so excited!!! Rooms will be U17 and U15. If anyone knows about these rooms let me know! Any tips will be appreciated, its been 3 years since we've cruised last! These boards are so great! I've enjoyed reading everyones stuff and hope to start posting my own!

We are headed out on the Fantasy on December 21st. We sailed on her in 2003, but she has had some changes since then. (added Putt Putt) So it will be interesting to see what else has changed!

Happy Cruising!

We are headed out on the Fantasy on December 21st. We sailed on her in 2003, but she has had some changes since then. (added Putt Putt) So it will be interesting to see what else has changed!

Happy Cruising!

What??? :eek: putt-putt? where? say it ain't so? I thought they had only had that on one ship so far (Holiday?)

We are going in January!

Congratualtions! Please be sure to post a review when you get back. We are going June 30th.

We adored the Elation, sister ship to the Fantasy. The service was fantastic and lines were never a problem. We hear the Fantasy is equally wonderful.

I think Cozumel is fantastic! We specifically picked the Fantasy for that port and to help NOLA out a bit! :D

Have a great time. :)

What??? :eek: putt-putt? where? say it ain't so? I thought they had only had that on one ship so far (Holiday?)

We are going in January!

Whew!!! They did add putt-putt but did not get rid of the F-Deck. :D

(still have the kid-free zone!)

I found a review of the ship here :

Fantasy has, it should be noted, recently undergone a major overhaul during which miles of neon lighting had been torn out and more elegant elements added, making the ship look nearly new and adding a patina of elegance that had not been evident before.

A new, fun nine-hole mini-golf course has been added to the Sun Deck.

There's a half-court for basketball, ping pong tables, volleyball court and a topless sunbathing area for those who prefer European-style sunning.

Whew!!! They did add putt-putt but did not get rid of the F-Deck. :D

(still have the kid-free zone!)

I found a review of the ship here :

A new, fun nine-hole mini-golf course has been added to the Sun Deck.

There's a half-court for basketball, ping pong tables, volleyball court and a topless sunbathing area for those who prefer European-style sunning.

and a collective sigh of relief goes up from the S&S2.5 crew! :D

Congratualtions! Please be sure to post a review when you get back. We are going June 30th.

We adored the Elation, sister ship to the Fantasy. The service was fantastic and lines were never a problem. We hear the Fantasy is equally wonderful.

I think Cozumel is fantastic! We specifically picked the Fantasy for that port and to help NOLA out a bit! :D

Have a great time. :)

i want to personally thank you for picking NOLA, our economy needs your money if we ever expect to get back on our feet

We will be on the Fantasy along with Hot Hockett & LHP. This will be our second trip on the Fantasy. Our very first cruise was on her.

Like you and Hot Hockett we are also in Arkansas, up around Eureka Springs. Where are you?

Go Hogs!

We were on fantasy in OCtober....loved it so much we booked our third one for fantasy right after we got home for Jan 4th :D. Its a beautiful ship and the staff is outstanding. So far it seems I am only one from CC going on Jan 4th :(

We were on fantasy in OCtober....loved it so much we booked our third one for fantasy right after we got home for Jan 4th :D. Its a beautiful ship and the staff is outstanding. So far it seems I am only one from CC going on Jan 4th :(

Make sure you leave he in one piece...we are going on the 8th.

Hey!! Why don't you rebook and come with all the CC people on the 8th?? :D

We just booked our 2nd cruise last night on Fantasy. :) Last time we went on Holiday. My husband and I are going with my best friend and her husband. We are going March 24 for 5 days. We are so excited!!! Rooms will be U17 and U15. If anyone knows about these rooms let me know! Any tips will be appreciated, its been 3 years since we've cruised last! These boards are so great! I've enjoyed reading everyones stuff and hope to start posting my own!

Hey Teach, we also booked a week after you and in a "U" cat. Spring Break week for us. It's our first Carnival & first traditional dining. We're really looking forward to it especially after the snowstorm that hit the midwest.

Archived