Cova Cafe bartender on Zenith?....

Luv4dacruise

Can anyone help me out?.......Have been on the Zenith 3 times and am trying to think of the name of the bartender in the Cova Cafe, it is totally slipping my mind. He was one of the nicest bartenders i have ever met on a cruise. With the Zenith being tranferred i want to find out if he will be moved to Journey or elsewhere. There is no point in me trying to find out if i dont even have a name though.....:p........Any help would be appreciated.

We were on the Zenith last week. Eduardo has been with Celebrity for 15 years. He is from the Phillippines. He was working in the Martini Bar with Gabriel before dinner and then would be in the Cova Cafe in the evenings. He was very nice and always stopped to chat with us.

We were on the Zenith Nov. 3 cruise and met Eduardo at the Cova when we got our soda stickers. He is extremely friendly and convinced us to try the Martini bar in the evening where he always made us creamy chocolate martinis.

We spoke with him about his schedule. He would work the Cova in the morning till about noon or one, have the afternoon off, then work the Martini bar from 5 until 10, and then head back to the Cova for an hour to relieve the evening bartender.

I hope he is still on for your cruise - one of the best bartenders we have encountered.

Thank you for your replies, but i am fairly certain it is not Eduardo. Am pretty sure the bartender i am thinking of is of Austrian descent. Can anyone else lend their brain?......

When was the last time you were on the Zenith? If it was recently, when you did you frequent the Cova? If it was in the afternoon or evening, Eduardo was not the bartender during that time.

I believe I may know who you are talking about. He has blond hair, bood looking and about 25-30 years old. We were on the Zenith Sept. 23-30, 2006 and I believe he is no longer in the Cova. I will be sailing on her again Jan. 29-Feb 9, 2007 so if you wish i will get his name if you think this is him

I believe I may know who you are talking about. He has blond hair, bood looking and about 25-30 years old.

Last time i cruised Zenith was in May, and for the 3 years prior he was a staple in the Cova, he was always there.....LOL......And yes, this is a good description of him, would you happen to know his name?......or his whereabouts now?.......Thank you all for your replies.....

I will be on the Zenith Jan 29. I promise to look for him and ask him his name. (anything else I should ask for? like maybe his phone number???) Who will I say wants to know? I remember seeing him in September 2006 so I think he maybe still on the ship. Good looking guy!

Archived