Dinner seating

A question about dinner seating and here goes: One couple booked a cruise that is considered a group booking. The other couple booked a cruise that isn't a group booking. How can these two couples end up at the same dining table?? One TA (not the one with the group booking) said she can't request the seating arrangement for the other couple just for the couple who booked with her. Does anyone out there know how to get these two couples at the same table???? Thanks much.

A question about dinner seating and here goes: One couple booked a cruise that is considered a group booking. The other couple booked a cruise that isn't a group booking. How can these two couples end up at the same dining table?? One TA (not the one with the group booking) said she can't request the seating arrangement for the other couple just for the couple who booked with her. Does anyone out there know how to get these two couples at the same table???? Thanks much.

Not sure what to do pre-cruise.

Perhaps find out (if they can) thru both TA what exact table is. Or have group TA request seating arrangement for couple who booked with that TA. TA's job is to help you with your vacation. They can request on your behalf.

If not resolved, 1) go to dining room ASAP after boarding and talk to head waiter or dining room manager. 2) Ask at pursers desk.

We were at a table on the 1st night once with a couple who said they were separated from a large group (family I think). They were able to get moved with no problem. I think they talked to head waiter.

If you can't sit together at dinner, you can eat at other locations together, or have breakfast and lunch together in the dining room. Above all, have a great cruise no matter what.

We always book directly through RCI and they link everyone's reservations together. This cruise I called because the price had gone down for our cabin, and the RCI rep. automatically credited everyone without making them all place seperate phone calls for the price drop.

I'm sure if you called RCI (or try emailing customer service), they would link your reservations together.

Kim.

We were on the Vision Oct 29. We had a group we wanted to be seated with. I tried to have RCI seat us with them (since we booked through them). I wasn't able to add ourselves to their table since they booked with a TA. I sent the couple we wanted to seat with our booking number and her TA had no problem placing us at their table. So, all I can say is: her TA was able to do it.

Archived