Question for Queensland Cruiser

Skyrules

Hi Lorraine,

Just to satisfy our curiousity - did you go on Pacific Star in March - the 12 night one to New Caledonia, Vanuatu & Fiji??

Only asking because you sound like you've done a lot of cruising and there was someone on that cruise (which we were on) called Lorraine, who'd done a lot of cruising.

Kym

Hi Lorraine,

Just to satisfy our curiousity - did you go on Pacific Star in March - the 12 night one to New Caledonia, Vanuatu & Fiji??

Only asking because you sound like you've done a lot of cruising and there was someone on that cruise (which we were on) called Lorraine, who'd done a lot of cruising.

Kym

Hi Kym,

no I wasn't on Star in March....did back to back in January, and May on Sun. single on Pacific Princess in March and the Star in July.

husband and I are retired and lucky to be able to take off anytime.

I love cruising. my family say..get a life.. but I am doing what I love.. only you cruisers can understand what I mean........

we wait for the specials online to come out... and there are a lot to chose from at present..

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

Hi Kym,

no I wasn't on Star in March....did back to back in January, and May on Sun. single on Pacific Princess in March and the Star in July.

husband and I are retired and lucky to be able to take off anytime.

I love cruising. my family say..get a life.. but I am doing what I love.. only you cruisers can understand what I mean........

we wait for the specials online to come out... and there are a lot to chose from at present..

Hi Lorraine.We are lucky to bein the same boat(excuse the pun)Retired and my wife has the bags ready 24/7.We might catch up with u on Sapphire.Thinking of booking it.Regards Baysider.

Hi Lorraine.We are lucky to bein the same boat(excuse the pun)Retired and my wife has the bags ready 24/7.We might catch up with u on Sapphire.Thinking of booking it.Regards Baysider.

Hi bayview5.......love to see you on Sapphire.......am still thinking about specials on Sun in January. ... .........they are great deals..

what I like on Sun is the laundry.( nothing on Star.) the large Show lounge,and have always found pursers desk quite helpful... not so much the Star, maybe things have changed since July.

I keep bags ready also, sometimes we leave our run late , about 3weeks before cruise. if we get on we get on, if not there will be another cruise to suit.

Archived