? about the chocolate buffet

Sandi149

The Miracle has one on a smaller scale... I think it was the last sea day. It's not as extensive as the ones on the Conquest class...or at least it wasn't last Feb.

Well a little bit of chocolate is better than no chocolate at all....LOL!! :D

The Miracle has one on a smaller scale... I think it was the last sea day. It's not as extensive as the ones on the Conquest class...or at least it wasn't last Feb.

It doesn't NEED to be extensive-everything is SO rich, it's actually kinda hard to eat a lot of it-and I can chow chocolate with the best of 'em!:D It's a meal in itself, and that includes things to drink!

It doesn't NEED to be extensive-everything is SO rich, it's actually kinda hard to eat a lot of it-and I can chow chocolate with the best of 'em!:D It's a meal in itself, and that includes things to drink!

The one on the Miracle isn't like the one on the Valor.... they had, from what I recall... a chocolate fountain (melted chocolate, not rich at all) with some fruits, cheesecake, etc. But didn't have the extensive chocolate desserts, soups, etc like the one you may remember on the Valor...

Last year when I was on it I didn't even see a chocolate buffet. The only midnight buffet they had (or so I thought) was the Gala Buffet. This had chocolate at the dessert table, but it wasn't all chocolate.

Now, Royal Caribbean, at least when I was on it in Alaska, had an AMAZING chocolate buffet. One night the midnight buffet was literally ALL chocolate. Chocolate covered everything, every kind of chocolate cake, etc. It was awesome!!!!!

Yes, the chocolate buffet on the Miracle is on the last sea day, from about 11 am to around 2 or 3 pm at the Lido buffet area. It is a chocolate fountain, just as GC said, with fruit, cheesecake squares, mini doughnuts to dip in the chocolate. They also have the cold strawberry soup available. My favorite were the cheesecake squares ~ YUMMY! :)

Archived