Customer Service 45 Minutes

Eleris

Just got off the phone with X regarding my Med cruise next year on the Galaxy. Noticed a price decrease and since we are entitled I figured I would get the reduction asap on the 2 cabins we booked before the price goes up. Well I found out a few things during this conversation that just about shocked me.

Even though I did not call the right 800 number, since I booked onboard I should have used the Capt. Club 800 number, the person who assisted me got her supervisor involved to fix the problem with the reduction. One room would not allow the reduction but the other went through fine. She could have just had me call the correct number but instead she worked through this with me. Then for some crazy reason they had my kids listed as being 75 and 65 years old. When I stopped laughing I told her that either I would be so old that I was dead or just old enough to wish I was! She also noticed that we did not have our catagory upgrade discount that we were entitled to so she connected me to the Captain's Club for that since they have to do the override on that one.

Needless to say it was a pleasant experience filled with moments of hysterical laughter! Somehow the information in our profile was a bit off but she was very willing to take the time to fix it to avoid any problems with ticketing or customs during our travels. This was the X treatment that I have grown to love!:D

Archived