Room Service Breakfast

AustinBond

We are booked on a May Regatta cruise in the Mediterranean. Most of my cruise experience has been on Regent and I am really looking forward to trying Oceania as result of reading all of the glowing reviews and recommendations.

One surprising detail that came out of Carolyn's very positive review, however, was that most passengers can only get a "continental" room service breakfast. I've always enjoyed ordering a variety of egg dishes and breakfast meats served in my room, including the incredible King Crab Benedict we had on our Alaska voyage last August. I guess I won't mind forgoing that, but my wife absolutely must have cereal first thing in the morning. Does anyone know if cold cereal is included with Continental breakfast?

My DH and I are booked in a PH suite on our cruise. Will we be able to get a hot breakfast, or is it only for VS and OS? We would love to have breakfast in our cabin (especially on days when we have early tours or the view of the port and surrounding countryside is just breaktaking).

Susan

Thank you Mike. My wife and I suppose my waistline are grateful. The Oceania website isn't very specific but it appears that those suites with Butler Service are the only ones eligible to receive a full service breakfast menu. That would include Owner's, Vista, and Penthouse.

Archived