belize cave tubing ?????

I did Xtreme cave tubing in May of this year....Can't compare it to Reggie's 'cause I never did Reggie's! but I can say I had the time of my life...(well almost) ;)

We walked through a dry cave first and then we went into the wet caves...which I thought would never end....:rolleyes: ...We had no problems at all...it is quite a hike through the jungle to get there but well worth it!

If you have any specific questions I'll be happy to answer based on my experience!:)

I totally agree with cruise girl too. I went 2 weeks ago with x-stream and had a blast. Emmanuel was our guide and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The walk was pretty long (40 minutes), but it wasn't too bad because the trees in the jungle filtered out a lot of the sun. I would highly recommend it!

Not to diminish the experience you may get with X-treme, but we have been with Reggie twice & found the experience to be awesome both times. The first time it was just my husband, me & Reggie. The second time it was Hubby, me, our 2 kids, & one other couple with Reggie's son Jahmal as our guide. We had a great time both times! I have no experience with X-treme, but wanted to put in my experiences with Reggie. I've seen positive posts about both.

We went with Reggie in January of 2003. It was an awesome experience and I'm glad I did it. Great walk through forest and spectacular views in the caves. Reggie and his crew were great tour guides. There were two van loads of people on the day we went. Some of our fellow cruisers were firefighters and requested to stop at the local fire station which Reggie was happy to do. We collect license plates from all the places we visit and Reggie stopped at a junk yard so we could get one. I highly recommend Reggie'e Cave Tubbing experience.

Shawn

Archived