Diving in Bonaire question

Bullswan

Does anyone know what Dive center Princess uses in Bonaire? I wanted to discuss specifics with them and I cannot locate a reference to which center it is........

Any good or bad experiences with diving in Bonaire would be greatly appreciated as well. Personally, I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks

Greg

I am not sure who Princess uses, you can try calling their New Waves Dive Program (1-888-919-9819 ), I have called them in the past to ask about other islands and have usually gotten the answer right away or been given the number for the shore excursion department and they can usually help.

I am looking forward to it myself, we will be stopping there next year on the Emerald.

Also try posting this on the Scuba board here at Crusie Critics.

Mike

P.S. This was the BEST diving I have done in the Caribbean. Some of my dinner table mates went diving on their own and did a shore dive. Personally, I prefer boat dives. Yellow Submarine treated us well and took us to some great sites that were not that far from the pier. Any they picked us up right next to the ship so it was easy to get equipment to the dive boats.

Hope this helps! :D

I am not sure who Princess uses, you can try calling their New Waves Dive Program (1-888-919-9819 ), I have called them in the past to ask about other islands and have usually gotten the answer right away or been given the number for the shore excursion department and they can usually help.

I am looking forward to it myself, we will be stopping there next year on the Emerald.

Also try posting this on the Scuba board here at Crusie Critics.

Mike

Thanks Mike,

I'm new here and didn't realize there was a Scuba Board. I just posted the same question there. We are going in January and I will post after that my impressions of the Bonaire dive for you to get a "heads-up".

Greg

Archived