For thoes on the Caribbean Princess 2/25/07-3/4/07: Do Your Reseach (Bears Group)

joetrizeo

For thoes who are booked on the Caribbean Princess from February 25th, 2007 - March 4th, 2007. Do your reaseach on this group that is going to be aboard. It's called the Bears. Read this thread. It seamed they caused problems onboard. I wish to inform everyone in an attempt to avoid a possible bad cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=430768

please DO NOT post pictures, links, or OPINIONS about this group. Keep this thread about cruising or it will be taken down.

Thanks...

P.S. This is not a ROLL CALL thread but if it is deemed more pertinant in the roll call forum then so be it.

...........these are not the Chicago Bears........and I would reschedule a different cruise if I was booked on this cruise....;).......I do not like any cruise where one group has a large proportion of the passengers.

The caribbean Princess February 25th cruise was pulled from the market a long time ago. Thats why we are doing the 18th instead.

I knew Nov 2005 that that sailing was a private charter..so thats a good thing eh.

Now if the charter does not sell all its space will it start selling to the general public?

I am the same as the above poster- we normally book the last week of Feb. It was chartered. And this year had to go with the President's Day cruise.

I am glad that they did close it off for other cruisers.

Jan

Ok, this thread is pointless then. Since the sailing is chartered and pulled from public booking, there are no worries, unless opened at a later date. I had anticipated this but was not sure and decited to post just in case.

Thanks.

Archived