Glory or Mariner of the sea

Tybeefun

We are looken to go out in June and are looken @ Carnival Glory and the Mariner of the sea.We wont to get the most for our money. Mariner is about $300.00 more is it worth it?????? Please help with any advice everyone have.:cool:

Is the fare difference of $300 the total difference (not per person) for your party between the same stateroom type (comparing two inside rooms or two balcony rooms)? If so, I think you're getting a deal to find a summer cruise on a Voyager-class ship for only $300 more than Carnival. I'd go for the Mariner.

I love Carnival and have sailed with them ten times. But the Voyager-class ships are amazing and typically quite a bit more than Carnival. For a week long cruise, that really isn't much of a difference.

I had been looking at this same thing ... and this difference for the second week of June was $300 per person, or $1,500 for myself and the four people I'm traveling with.

Now, I'm going on the Voyager in March to try my first Voyager class ship because I got a great rate. I'm expecting a great time, but ... I don't think it would be worth THAT much more money.

Archived