Destiny -photography settings

mrsrocster

Hi there,

Forgive me for asking if this has already been answered.

We will be cruising on the Destiny 12/17/06. I was wondering what kind of backdrops they have for photos. On some ships, I've seen where you can make an appointment and have your family photo taken. I'm thinking of one of those white background type of settings where we all wear the same type of colors and have our family portrait taken.

I'm wondering if a recent cruiser (say in the last couple of months) can tell me if they saw one of those white backdrop type of settings for photos on the ship? I've seen the 'Titanic Staircase' photo and others, but was wondering if the Destiny has the all white background type of backdrop?

If not, its no big deal, we'll get our family photo taken anyhow, but would like to plan ahead for the wardrobe (I am dealing w/a teenager ya know)!

Thanks in advance!

Michelle

Don't quote me but I think I do remember seeing a white background a couple of weeks ago on our Destiny cruise. But there were probably no less than 5-6 photographers working their corners there so chances are real good.

Every night you will see different backdrops-- they change so if you see one you like you beeter grab it since it might not be seen the rest of the week.

One we liked had a beach scene.. another was a plain white background and then the plain grey/black. These are more formal then the others..

like a picture at a wheel of a ship-- or a deck rail. another has a column scene that looks like you are standing in a garden villa.

They also have those old time photos available.

Archived