Hotel Milano

rlkubi

We are going with 3 other couples on the Destiny on 1/28. Right now, I have booked the Ihp Consulado for the night before and the Hotel Milano the 2 nights after the cruise. I've tried bidding on Priceline but no luck. Could you please give me recommendations of these hotels? I have heard the Hotel Milano can get noisy. I believe we have front rooms -- should we change these to rear rooms?

Thanks!

Both hotels are nice. they both are located in the old town and that is very unique. Its like you have to take a little of the good and the bad but definitely unique.

There might be a little noise but maybe not but you are in one of the oldest cities in the Americas.

A place for a complimentary rum drink at the Don Q store.

a short walk to two fortresses.

a place with music in the town square and so much more.

Rlkubi, if you and your group are interested in tours check out www.***** click on sightseeing and then on expert.

Imagine you can find a company that can pick you up at the airport do some sightseeing ending at the airport.

Check them out, they do a good job.

Is the Ihp Consulado in Old San Juan? I didn't think it was. If it is maybe that would be a better way to go? How far would they be from the pier for the Carnival Destiny?

Thank you for the tour recommendations. What would you recommend as "must sees" for San Juan?

Is the Ihp Consulado in Old San Juan? I didn't think it was. If it is maybe that would be a better way to go? How far would they be from the pier for the Carnival Destiny?

Thank you for the tour recommendations. What would you recommend as "must sees" for San Juan?

the consulado hotel its on the condado area, not in old san juan(few minutes from old san juan..)

the milano its few blooks form pier 4.( Destiny Pier)

carmen

Archived