Star Princess Drink card

Rheaya

Ok this will probably be a stupid question, but I just want to be sure (my parents who are paying for my cruise have asked me for my final choices in a presentation like quality in the next 2 days so they can have my information for Christmas:D) anyway, I was just wondering if princess does a soda card that you can purchase (or that little stamp thingy that goes on you charge card/room key/sea pass whatever you call it). I looked on the website and NCL sells it right on the site, but I didn't see that princess has one.

I'm really sorry if this has been answered in the posts before, I haven't seen it when I did a search. Thanks so much

How much is a drink card on the Grand and where do you get it? Also, what is some good advice on getting cheap alcohol on the Grand? Do they have any happy hours? Also, can you bring alcohol on board?

Thanks a ton!

Jeff, the cool cruiser

Only drink card you will find is either a soda card or a coffee card. no alcohol beverage cards.

How much is a drink card on the Grand and where do you get it? Also, what is some good advice on getting cheap alcohol on the Grand? Do they have any happy hours? Also, can you bring alcohol on board? Thanks a ton! Jeff, the cool cruiser

See the previous post for cost ($3.95 plus 15%) of a "soda" stamp if that is what you mean by a "drink card".

Cheap alcohol....:confused: I think the Princess drinks are "cheap" compared to other lines were have sailed or bar costs. There is usually a drink of the day that is discounted. It is also cheaper to get the "larger" sized drinks when you consider cost per oz.

yes, you can bring your bottle of wine on board, my personal experience: i was working before in Grece in a winery store, the owner used to produce the "house wine", this one was very popular to the tourist people, specially to those ones from the cruise ships, because of the price very accesible, of course until one of those guys got sick because of the levels of the alcohol. Plus you have to pay 10 dollars cork fee on board for a cheap wine?, i recomend you buy a good wine on board, at least if you get sick, you know from where you got it, they have very nice prices ranges from 20 to up. Wich is almost the same price for a bottle from outside plus the cork fee.

Archived