Radiance class

sunnysask

We've been on Carnival, Princess and HAL and love the exterior wrap around promenade deck on the latter two. Is something comparabel availableon the Radiance class ships? Also I understand that RCCL have salt water pools, are there fresh water showers by the pools?

Thanks in advance for your input

The Radiance class ships have two walk around decks. Deck five is the promenade deck (there are stairs at the front of the ships, but the deck does goes all the way around) and deck 10, which is the sport deck. The running/jogging/walking track goes all the way around.

I believe the showers by the pool are fresh water, but I'm not certain.

The Radiance class ships are my favorite. The Solariums are beautiful--adults only pool with a glass canopy.

Rena

Just off the Serenade about a month ago. The promenade deck 5 is a great place to walk with the extra workout at the front of the ship - you go up about 28 steps to the helicopter pad and then back down on the other side. I guess if you don't want to do the steps you could just loop back and forth - it does go around the back of the ship and you can look out at the wake. There were no directional signs like on the Disney Magic for walking. I'm also pretty sure the showers were fresh water. The salt water pool in the solarium was wonderful.

Archived